Our one-bedroom flat at 67 Turnmill Street is housed in a new building, just opposite Farringdon tube station. This flat has a separate bedroom and an en-suite bathroom, as well as a small balcony.
This apartment is available for short or long stays through Blueprint Living and is located in the centre of Clerkenwell, an area steeped in history which is now home to many leading creative and design businesses. The train and tube hub at Farringdon Station is only a minute’s walk away, providing quick and easy access to all parts of London, just one tube stop to St Pancras International (Eurostar) and a direct train link to Gatwick airport.
Services included in the rates are:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free movies
- Linen and towel provided
- White Company soaps and lotions.
- Daily Maid service (including changing towels, bedsheets, pillowcases and showermats).
- Daily Breakfast Service including: cereals, tea, coffee, orange juice, eggs, bread, bacon, milk, jams and croissants.
- Nespresso Coffee machine is available in the rooms, which is fully stocked daily.
- Concierge Services
- Entry phone to all apartments
- 24 hour security and CCTV Surveillance
- International direct dial telephone
- In-room safe
- Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher
- Crockery and cooking utensils
- Flat screen TVs
- I-pod dock
- Cable and satellite channels
- Baby cots and highchairs (on request)
Additional Chargeable Services :
- Blueprint Living Apartments have an in-house laundry and dry cleaning service that is available on request.
- Early check in (on request)
- Late check out (on request)
Clerkenwell, is an area steeped in history which is now home to many leading creative and design businesses. The train and tube hub at Farringdon Station is only a minute’s walk away, providing quick and easy access to all parts of London, just one tube stop to St Pancras International (Eurostar) and a direct train link to Gatwick airport.
A variety of restaurants and pubs are also close-by including well known establishments St John, Hix Oyster and Chop House, Moro,Bleeding Heart Yard and original gastro pub The Eagle. On Cowcross Street you will find Italian trattorias, coffee shops and aMarks & Spencer supermarket for when you want to eat at home.Hatton Garden – London’s jewellery quarter – and sites of cultural interest such as St Paul’s Cathedral, Smithfield and the Barbican Theatre are all within easy walking distance.Print Page