Our apartment block in Willoughby Street offers a selection of double and single bed studio flats. There is also a one bedroom self-contained flat with patio – all of which are available to rent on a medium to long stay basis.
Located opposite the British Museum, the apartments are a mere stone’s throw away from some of London’s greatest attractions, whether it be bustling Covent Garden, the highly esteemed University College London or the city’s world famous West End theatre district.
Services included in the rates are:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free movies
- Linen and towel provided
- White Company soaps and lotions.
- Maid service (including changing towels, bedsheets, pillowcases and showermats).
- Breakfast pack including: cereals, tea, coffee, orange juice, eggs, bread, bacon, milk, jams and croissants.
- Nespresso Coffee machine is available in the rooms, which is fully stocked daily.
- Concierge Services
- 24 hour security and CCTV Surveillance
- International direct dial telephone
- In-room safe
- Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher
- Crockery and cooking utensils
- Flat screen TVs
- I-pod dock
- Cable and satellite channels
- Baby cots and highchairs (on request)
Additional Chargeable Services :
- Blueprint Living Apartments have an in-house laundry and dry cleaning service that is available on request.
- Early check in (on request)
- Late check out (on request)