Located in the centre of London, No 5 Doughty Street is a grade 2 listed Georgian building, in the heart of the historic literary district of Bloomsbury. Contained within the area is the world class British Museum with its unparalleled collection of over 7 million objects. The University of London andU.C.L are a short walk away from our apartments. London’s children’s hospital Great Ormond Street is also very close-by.
The ‘open-plan’ double studios have large windows and simple lines. The beds are flanked by specially designed bedside tables and lamps that have been crafted to create a relaxing ambience.
Services included in the rates are:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free movies
- Linen and towel provided
- White Company soaps and lotions.
- Maid service (including changing towels, bedsheets, pillowcases and showermats).
- Breakfast Pack including: cereals, tea, coffee, orange juice, eggs, bread, bacon, milk, jams and croissants.
- Nespresso Coffee machine is available in the rooms, which is fully stocked daily.
- Concierge Services
- Entry phone to all apartments
- 24 hour security and CCTV Surveillance
- In-room safe
- Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher
- Crockery and cooking utensils
- Flat screen TVs
- I-pod dock
- Cable and satellite channels
- Baby cots and highchairs (on request)
Additional Chargeable Services :
- Blueprint Living Apartments have an in-house laundry and dry cleaning service that is available on request.
- Early check in (on request)
- Late check out (on request)