Terms & Conditions
To confirm a reservation, we require written confirmation with your preferred method of payment. We accept the following Credit Cards: VISA, AMEX, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO UK,MAESTRO INT.
Method of payment:
Payment can be made via bank transfer or credit card (except Diners Club). Full payment will be charged on the day of the booking. Reservations made for 28+nights,a deposit of 50% of accommodation amount is required at the time of booking and the outstanding balance will be payable prior to arrival. Rates are inclusive of Value Added Tax @ 20% for the first 28 days, then 4.0% thereafter.
Key collection is between 8.00 am and 20.00. For guests arriving later than 21.00, key collection will take place at The Rockwell Hotel, 181-183 Cromwell Road. SW5 0SF, nearest tube station Earls Court. Please contact us to arrange a key delivery by taxi at an extra cost of £30 British pounds (guest will pay upon collection, subject to any changes in fares).
Guests are advised the same card that was used to make the booking will be required to take the payment, as the card will be checked upon arrival. A credit card authorisation form will be sent to you after the booking has been made. Please ensure to fill this in and reply before arrival. Please note cancellations must be processed by 12.00 (CET Time) 30 days prior to arrival. Early check-in may be possible on request, but is subject to availability.
Terms of Occupation
The following terms and conditions relate to your occupation of the accommodation booked by you or any alternative accommodation we provide. These terms must be complied with by the licensee and all other members of your party (or if you are booking the accommodation on behalf of a business, the staff of that business that you allow to occupy the accommodation). You accept responsibility for the actions of anyone that you allow into the accommodation or the building. Any obligation not to do something includes an obligation not to allow someone else to do so.
- You agree to use the accommodation for private residential use only and in a reasonable manner. In particular, you agree not to:
- allow the accommodation to be occupied by more than the number of persons confirmed in your License at the time of booking or as otherwise agreed by us in writing;
- use the accommodation for large social gatherings or parties;
- cause any damage or deterioration to the accommodation or its fixtures, fittings, appliances, furniture and other contents provided by us or its decoration except through reasonable wear and tear;
- operate any form of business from the accommodation or use it for any illegal or immoral purpose;
- do anything illegal at the accommodation or the building;
- no pet are allowed unless notified without Owners consent
- Your licence to occupy the accommodation is personal to you and is not assignable. You must not allow anyone who is not included in this agreement to occupy the flat at any time (also subletting the flat is not allowed without Landlord consent). You cannot lawfully sublet the flat, if you do, you lose your status as Licensee and the Owner has the right to cancel the License agreement at any time.
- We will provide a housekeeping service as detailed in your quotation. The housekeeping service is restricted to general cleaning, making beds and cleaning of floor areas.
- We have a zero tolerance policy towards behaviour that is abusive, threatening or violent towards our staff, our contractors or other guests. If you or any of your party or anyone that you authorise to occupy the accommodation behaves in this manner, we may terminate your right to occupy the accommodation immediately and we may report the matter to the police.
- We and our contractors may require access to the accommodation from time to time for any reasonable purpose. If we do require access, we will endeavour to cause as little disruption as possible. We will aim to give you reasonable notice and, wherever possible, to seek access only during normal working hours, however this may not always be possible.
- You agree that your occupation of the accommodation will at all times be as a licensee and that this agreement does not give you a right to occupy any specific accommodation. No tenancy is created by this agreement or any other agreement or by virtue of your occupation of the accommodation. You acknowledge that we retain the right to control, possession and management of the accommodation and that you have no right to exclude us from the accommodation.
- We may terminate your right to occupy the accommodation at any time with immediate effect if you fail to comply with any term of this agreement. If we do so, you may be required to vacate the accommodation immediately. You must still comply with your obligations in this agreement. Termination of this agreement shall be without prejudice to our rights in respect of any previous breach of your obligations under this agreement.