66 Turnmill Street is a building of 14 four star serviced apartments. Our one-bedroom apartments combine all the advantages of a well-appointed home with the look and feel of a boutique hotel. Situated in the heart of London they provide spacious, stylish yet economical accommodation whether you are in town for one night or several months.
The apartments are available for short or long stays through Blueprint Living and are located in the centre of Clerkenwell, an area steeped in history which is now home to many leading creative and design businesses. The train and tube hub at Farringdon Station is only a minute’s walk away, providing quick and easy access to all parts of London, just one tube stop to St Pancras International (Eurostar) and a direct train link to Gatwick airport.
These stunning one bedroom apartments have been custom built to suit your needs. Interior designed throughout the apartments provide spacious accomodation and peace and quiet in this bustling central London location.
Services included in the rates are:
- Free Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Free movies
- Linen and towel provided
- White Company soaps and lotions.
- Maid service (including changing towels, bedsheets, pillowcases and showermats).
- Breakfast Pack including: cereals, tea, coffee, orange juice, eggs, bread, bacon, milk, jams and croissants.
- Air conditioning
- Nespresso Coffee machine is available in the rooms, which is fully stocked daily.
- Concierge Services
- Entry phone to all apartments
- 24 hour security and CCTV Surveillance
- In-room safe
- Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher
- Crockery and cooking utensils
- Flat screen TVs
- I-pod dock
- Cable and satellite channels
- Baby cots and highchairs (on request)
Additional Chargeable Services :
- Blueprint Living Apartments have an in-house laundry and dry cleaning service that is available on request.
- Early check in (on request)
- Late check out (on request)
Clerkenwell, is an area steeped in history which is now home to many leading creative and design businesses. The train and tube hub at Farringdon Station is only a minute’s walk away, providing quick and easy access to all parts of London, just one tube stop to St Pancras International (Eurostar) and a direct train link to Gatwick airport.
A variety of restaurants and pubs are also close-by including well known establishments St John, Hix Oyster and Chop House, Moro,Bleeding Heart Yard and original gastro pub The Eagle. On Cowcross Street you will find Italian trattorias, coffee shops and aMarks & Spencer supermarket for when you want to eat at home.Hatton Garden – London’s jewellery quarter – and sites of cultural interest such as St Paul’s Cathedral, Smithfield and the Barbican Theatre are all within easy walking distance.Print Page